About Anirban

An amateur photographer, a blogger, a freelance writer, a conservationist, a Photoshop enthusiast, an adventurer and a traveller, Anirban Ghosh is here to share some of his works with you. Your Comments / constructive criticisms are highly solicited.
Regards Anirban

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My FB Family

A small status update "Down with Stomachache". Almost immediately a comment flashed on the status msg from Dr. Bianca from Kolkata "Ki holo Dada?" or what happened brother? as if my sister was just in the next room and she did what a doctor does, asked for various sympotms and prescribed medicines over chat. a few mins later, a call from Dr. Bobyjeet, very close photographer friend. Though the communication was incomplete vecause of mobile connectivity problem. with a few seconds, a message flashed in my mobile, which contained a prescription from Dr. Bobyjeet followed by a chat. This followed by some sweet status comments from other friends like suman, subhrajeet, juthi, navojit etc.

How can a person stay down with stomachache having so many sweet friends to look after? i am absolutely okey by evening. i m really over whelmed with the attitude of my online friends whom I have never met but who are very close to me. A "Thank You" wd be the cheapest word, that I can say to them for their reaction after I updated my status today morning. Yes. I live in FB..

No comments:

Post a Comment